- 1 year warranty
- Meets Flammability Requirements*
- Motor Vehicle Safety Standard 302
- California Technical Bulletin 117 Section E
Download Cleaning Instructions
- Level E-1
- WIDTH: 54″
- ROLL SIZE: 40 yards
- NOMINAL WEIGHT: 32 oz. per lin. yard
- CONTENTS: 100% Virgin Vinyl
- COLD CRACK: -10° F
- UV STABILIZED PIGMENTS: 300 hour minimum
- ABRASION: Heavy Duty-Wyzenbeek
- CLASS RATING: ASTM D-3690-Class A
- THICKNESS: Approximately 1.02 mm
- HEAT SEALABLE: Yes
This term and any corresponding data refer to the typical performance in the specific tests indicated and should not be construed to imply the behavior of this or any other material under actual conditions.
In general, most household soil can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water and several clear water rinses. Moderate scrubbing with a medium bristle brush will help to loosen the soiling agent from the depressions of embossed surfaces. Certain commercially available products clean routine household spills from vinyl very effectively. Check label on product to see if recommended. Full strength rubbing alcohol or bleach diluted with water may be tried if the above suggestions do not work. Certain household cleaners could cause damage or discoloration of the vinyl product and should be avoided.
Download full cleaning instructions above.