- What information is necessary in order to get replacement parts?
- Do Freedman Seating products meet the Buy America requirements?
- Does Freedman Seating design seats?
- Will I need to retest Eleganza seats in my vehicle?
- How do I place orders or get questions answered regarding my orders?
- Can I order both product lines from one place?
- Where will my order ship from?
- Can I add seat belts to my seats?
- Does Freedman provide hardware to install seats to the vehicle?
- How do I request a quote?
- Does Freedman have “How to guides/videos”?
- How do I check on my order status?
- How do I get a shipping quote?
- How do I request upholstery samples?
What information is necessary in order to get replacement parts?
The following information provides us all the details of the original order, to locate the exact seats previously purchased.
- Who is the OEM?
- What year is the bus?
- What property is using the bus?
- PO #, if possible.
Do Freedman Seating products meet the Buy America requirements?
Yes, we are proud to manufacture in the USA and therefore contribute toward Buy America content.
Does Freedman Seating design seats?
Freedman Seating designs, tests and manufactures our products on site in Chicago, IL.
Will I need to retest Eleganza seats in my vehicle?
Eleganza seats utilize existing Freedman Seating Feather Weight and 3PT baseframes and legs. If you have successfully tested Feather Weight / 3PT seating in your vehicle, Eleganza seats can be installed without any retesting needed.
How do I place orders or get questions answered regarding my orders?
Please continue to place orders as you have, through the customer service departments of each company. Freedman Seating products, such as 3PT or Feather Weight, should continue to be ordered through your Freedman Seating customer service representative in Chicago. Orders for Freedman Mobility (FMS) products, such as the 315, 325 or Eleganza, should be ordered through Freedman Mobility Seating. Jay Schooler will be your contact in Indiana, (574) 542-2001 ext 3204.
Can I order both product lines from one place?
We ask that you continue to order separately from each company.
Where will my order ship from?
Freedman Seating orders will continue to ship from Chicago, Illinois. FMS Seating orders will ship from Freedman Mobility Seating in Rochester, Indiana
Can I add seat belts to my seats?
In most cases, Yes.
Does Freedman provide hardware to install seats to the vehicle?
No, Freedman Seating only provides hardware to assemble seats. (i.e. assemble seat to base frame & leg to base frame)
How do I request a quote?
Contact customer service with seat/part you are seeking to purchase
Does Freedman have “How to guides/videos”?
Yes! Go here.
How do I check on my order status?
Contact Customer Service and reference your PO# or Sales order#
How do I get a shipping quote?
Provide type of seats & total quantity along with the zip code of the ship to address. A quote will be provided within 24hrs. Keep in mind that it is only an estimated quote and prices may vary.
How do I request upholstery samples?
Follow this link to request swatches of our in-stock vinyls and fabrics.