Position Summary: Joins and reinforces parts of fabric to create seat covers. Additional duties as needed. Hours are 7 am to 3:30 pm Monday-Friday.
- Selects thread, according to specifications or color of parts
- Aligns parts, fasteners, or trimmings, following seams, edges, or markings on parts
- Sew parts with various types of stitches such as felling tacking, stitch and basting
- Trims excess threads
- Trims edges of parts
- Visually inspects completed work for accuracy
- Keeps work area clean and organized
- Experience using an automated trimming sewing machine
- Knowledge of basic math, reading, and writing
- Ability to work well in a team environment
How to Apply: Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer comprehensive benefits to include medical, dental, optical, vacation and optional 401K.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.