Position Summary: Assembles bus seat in accordance with blueprints and instruction booklets. The assembler needs to have hand-eye coordination.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Abides OSHA and FSC rules and regulations for safety.
- Wear typical protection gear in an environment that contain dust, odors and noise.
- Work well under pressure.
- Ability to complete 12-14 upholstered seats per shift
- Read orders and follow blueprint instructions.
- Builds assemblies to specified bill of materials (BOM).
- Ability to use hand tools and power tools to assemble seat.
- Obtain parts for assembly by way of blueprint, picklist and/or order.
- Inspect assembled seat and complete an inspection sheet.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Required to stand for long periods of time and walk frequently.
- Must be able to frequently lift and/or move objects of 50 pounds or more.
- Must be able to cover other shifts/overtime as necessary.
- Must be able to bend, squat, push, pull frequently.
- Must be able to stand for 8 hours or more daily.
Required Knowledge and or Experience:
- Ability to read English.
- Must have (general) math and measurement skills.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with others.
How to Apply: Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer comprehensive benefits to include medical, dental, optical, vacation and optional 401K.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.